Sunday, April 24, 2005

cynthia alexander at saguijo


my 150 pesos entrance fee is all worth every cent for cynthia's perfomance. she never holds back anything. the energy. the drive. the passion. it's too overwhelming. and great, she has her 3rd album out already. so i sacrificed a week's snack money for her P450 cd. 14 beautifully woven tracks from this genius, cynthia ayala alexander, a singer-songwriter, arranger, producer, and multi-instrumentalist. it's worth it!



comet's tail
by cynthia alexander

days go by like fire burning in your hand/ a map of destinations written on my skin/ days go by like rivers flowing from your eyes/ a face beneath the water ripples in the sky/ days go by like flowers in a stormy bloom/ comet's tail a-flying/ i find me finding you finding me finding you finding me finding you finding me/ days go by like love/ poetry forgotten/ a pendulum of shadows on the moon/ days go by like dreams and swirling clouds on planets/ comet's tail a-flying
/ i find me finding you finding me finding you finding me finding you finding me/ comet's tail/ icicle fire/ comet's tail/ dripping silent/ where/ when/ there/ then/ till its time/ if/ so/ why/ how/ is it time/ here/ now/ we are/ here/ it is time to be going/ dust to dust/ against the dark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home